Caruso - Burgundy Hi-Shine
Caruso was designed by Albert Barker in the early 1960s, taking inspiration from the popular American classic Penny loafer. Albert set out to design a Barker version on a new last at the time - shape 10.
Almost 60 years on Caruso and the shape 10 last are still a cemented part of our in stock collection, available in Black and Burgundy Hi-Shine with a hand-stitched apron and saddle.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted construction
- Full leather insole and lining
- Calf leather with hi-shine finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full leather sole
- Free UK shipping